Upcoming CPR Classes:
Upcoming CPR classes can be viewed below.
If you do NOT see CPR class that fits your schedule, call us at 321-749-9945. We may be able to add a new class or direct you to the blended/online CPR class options.
Book Your AHA BLS or ACLS or PALS HeartCode Skills Check Directly With Us.
Do your BLS or ACLS or PALS class online through the AHA, then schedule your in-person skills check with us.
If there is not an existing calendar item above for a BLS or ACLS or PALS skills test-out, you can call or text us at 321-749-9945 to set a custom appointment.
We’re right next to the Melbourne Square Mall
Cursos de RCP y Primeros Auxilios en español.
. ¡Varias clases de RCP ahora están disponibles en español! Pregúntanos vía chat o llámanos. Estas clases son impartidas en nuestro aula al lado del Melbourne Square Mall o en su ubicación.
Of Additional Interest:
Do you know what to do if your dog becomes injured or ill? This 100% online dog-specific CPR and First Aid training will give you the “bow wow know-how” to help!
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside “CPR and First Aid for Your Dog”…
- The most important things to do when a dog is injured so that you can minimize its trauma and accelerate healing
- The 3 things you must do before helping a dog to properly protect yourself against injury or infection
- Which items that you have in your kitchen (and home and/or garage) that need to be safely contained so that your dog does not become ill or die.
- The confidence to properly assess a dog’s injuries so that you can identify life threatening injuries or illnesses when they occur.
- Knowing when to treat your dog yourself and when to make an emergency trip to the vet.
And much more!